We will respect human rights, support international standards for human rights and strengthen dignity of all interested parties by improving freedom, safety and quality of life.
Respect for and Compliance with Human Rights-related International Standards
We respect and endorse internationally-recognized standards on human rights, such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, the UN Global Compact, and the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises.
We also comply with the Modern Slavery Act and other relevant laws and regulations to prevent slavery, forced labor and human trafficking from ever occurring in the operations we own or control and across our supply chain.
- We will establish clear policy and system for protection of human rights and endeavor not to violate human rights in our management activities.
- We will comply with internationally recognized human rights standards and regulations, protect our employees' human rights and treat them fairly.
Due diligence in Relation to Human Rights
- We may, at our discretion, conduct due diligence on management activities that might violate human rights or cause complaints.
- We will endeavor to find reasonable resolutions if, upon conclusion of the human rights due diligence, we believe our management activities have violated human rights or caused complaints.
- We will communicate with the relevant interested parties regarding human rights related activities and results thereof.
Protection of Executives and Employees
- We will not engage in verbal, physical or demonstrative acts that may offend others or infringes other's human rights such as sexual harassment.
- We will respect privacy of executives and employees, will not slander or defame others, and will protect personal information.
- We will not compel works through mental or physical coercion.
- We will comply with local labor laws and international standards with respect to the age and labor conditions of minors.
- We will strictly comply with safety regulations, and will take appropriate actions upon discovery of risk factors.
Respect and Equality
- We will not discriminate or harass for reasons of race, nationality, gender, age, educational background, religion, regional origin, disability, marital status, and sexual orientation.
- We will provide equal employment opportunity to those who possess necessary qualification and capability.
- We will maintain work environment that respects cultural diversity.
Assurance for Legitimate and Humane Employment Terms
- We will offer adequate employment terms such as guaranteeing proper working hours to enable the employees to maintain life with dignity.
Efforts to Respect Community Human Rights
- We will endeavor to listen to the opinions of the community and resolve issues of violation of human rights caused by our management activities in the community.